Androgenic side effects are indeed a concern and definitely included as a part of the list of Trenbolone Enanthate side effects, as Trenbolone exhibits an adrogenic strength rating of 500. This means it is 5 times the androgenic strength of Testosterone. However, the up-side to this factor is that Trenbolone does not convert into any stronger androgenic metabolites in the body (unlike Testosterone, which is reduced into Dihydrotestosterone in the body). Therefore, any androgenic capabilities resultant from Trenbolone are what can be expected on average throughout its use. Individuals must take care to monitor and watch for androgenic side effects such as: increased aggression, irritability, acne (as a result of increased oil secretion on the skin), potential for male pattern baldness (if one possesses the genetics for it), and benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlargement of the prostate). Note that 5-alpha reductase inhibitors such as Proscar, Finasteride, Dutasteride, and Propecia do nothing to reduce or eliminate the androgenic Trenbolone Enanthate side effects.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
In males with delayed puberty: Various dosage regimens have been used; some call for lower dosages initially with gradual increases as puberty progresses, with or without a decrease to maintenance levels. Other regimens call for higher dosage to induce pubertal changes and lower dosage for maintenance after puberty. The chronological and skeletal ages must be taken into consideration, both in determining the initial dose and in adjusting the dose. Dosage is within the range of 50 to 200 mg every 2 to 4 weeks for a limited duration, for example, 4 to 6 months. X-rays should be taken at appropriate intervals to determine the amount of bone maturation and skeletal development (see INDICATIONS AND USAGE and WARNINGS ).