• Myth: Dbol will make you fat.
• Truth: There is no anabolic steroid on earth that can make you gain fat. You make yourself gain fat by eating too much.
• Myth: If you supplement with Dbol you'll get really puffy, bloofy, watery, bloated, etc.
• Truth: Yes, Dianabol does aromatize, and aromatizing steroids can make you hold water, but this is extremely easy to control. If you control your diet, and don't overeat you will rarely have a problem. If you are very sensitive, if you supplement with an Aromatase Inhibitor there is almost no way on earth you'll have a problem if you're also controlling your diet.
• Myth: Anadrol is stronger than Dianabol.
• Truth: On a per milligram basis, Dianabol is far more powerful than Anadrol.
• Myth: Muscle gained through Dbol use isn't real.
• Truth: Muscle gained is just that, muscle. If you move X amount of weight when you're supplementing with Dianabol, because you're using Dbol does that mean you didn't really move the weight?
• Myth: You will lose all your gains as soon as you stop using Dbol.
• Truth: When you discontinue use you are going to lose some of your gains; this is unavoidable. Without the influx of hormones, the body won't maintain 100% of the gains. For this reason, your cycle or anabolic steroid use must extend past the Dbol portion of the cycle. Further, there must be a proper recovery plan once all steroid use has been discontinued. If you can do these things, you won't keep all your gains, but you'll keep enough of them until your next cycle comes around.
As for individual use of a personal nature, outside therapeutic treatment, this is where we will find the vast majority of anabolic steroids. It is here we will also find the biggest problems, not in terms of ill-effects of a physical or mental nature but of those surrounding legality. In places like the . anabolic steroids are controlled substances, and here we will find the strictest of laws. This has created a new class of criminal; most commonly an adult man with a family who is simply living an every day life like everyone else. These are issues that need to be discussed and you will find very few are willing to touch them unlike .